Sevenhills Wholefoods Maca powder is yellow and is made up of 'Yellow', 'Red', 'Purple' and 'Black' roots. 70% of the powder is made up of yellow roots and the remaining 30% consists of varying proportions of the others.
What colour is Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Maca Powder? Print
Created by: Christen Stringfellow
Modified on: Mon, 25 Nov, 2019 at 10:16 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.